WORKERS DEMAND YOUR RIGHTS
The RIGHT to a voice and power at work is a Human Right!
A Message to the Moral Monday Movement June 16th, 2014:
- Raise the minimum wage to $15/hr.
- Repeal GS 95-98, Collective Bargain-ing Rights for All Public Workers!
- NO to HB 677 – city worker’s right to un-ion dues deduction.
- Stop attacks on state workers!
Restore full personnel rights and the right to grieve all matters!
- Fully fund Public Education!
Stop pitting educators against educators!
- Labor rights for farm workers!
- Restore Cuts to Unemployment Insurance!
- Workers Bill of Rights to protect all workers!
- NO RIGHT TO WORK LAWS! REPEAL TAFT HARTLEY!
Drop the Charges Against All Moral Monday Arrestees
Reverse the Attacks on Free Speech at the Legislature
Build local worker’s assemblies!